Friday 19 November 2010

Doing it the Italian way...

Cooking has always been a massive part of my life. Coming from an Italian family, there were always big gatherings with lots of wonderful food. And the fond memories I have of my Nonna and my mother in the kitchen, laughing and joking whilst cooking up a meal (and usually prancing about and indulging in general tomfoolery) will always stay with me.
Both Ethan and Daniel love cooking and experimenting with different recipes, from the complicated to the down right easy.

Here is Ethan deciding he wants some pasta for lunch. Which is certainly a breath of fresh air when most kids will be more than happy to grab something pre-packed, or fill themselves up with fatty snacks.

He is quite a stickler for detail, and so enjoys making written reports of what he does when he cooks. Each recipe has to be down to the letter, and the method is as precise as any I have ever read.

At least he wont starve to death when he finally makes his way out into the big wide world!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !!! xx