Thursday 18 November 2010

Arghhhh...Christmas...!

Trying to get any ideas out of a 3 year old for what they would like for Christmas is usually such an easy thing. You open the Argos catalogue, flick through the pages and take note of the many things they point at and say 'I like dat one..I like dat one...'
Unfortunately, Laurence seems to be the exception to that rule. We sit nicely and go through each page, and he talks intently about everything, but each time I ask him, 'do you want that one?' he pauses...then says no, and turns to the next page.

I can quite confidently say, that after twenty minutes of scouring the Argos book..I am still none the wiser as to what to get him.

Still, and before I get my knickers into too much of a twist about it, at least we have had absolute success with weaning him off of the dummy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(affectionately known as row-rowf). The dummy fairy came, effectively stole his comforter of 3 years, and left him something instantly forgettable in its place. However, we have now had 4 dummy free days, and surprisingly little upset about it. So I'm proud of him for yet another reason. :)


Loz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !!! xx