Wednesday 8 December 2010

Nearly Christmas...

Sadly, we didn't get chance for all of us to go into the village for it's annual Victorian Evening and 'Christmas lights switch on', however, Ethan and Daniel took a trip in to sample some of the fun which was on offer, and as usual they concentrated on what food and rides there were. Daniel was most impressed with the swan ride, whilst Ethan preferred to take pictures of the tree which they put in the river. It looks so pretty.

I suppose soon it will be time for us to also get a tree and start decorating. This year should be lovely because Laurence is that much older and will be able to get involved. We are definitely having a real tree, but since moving I know we dumped all our old decorations, so I'll have to pop down to the Christmas Shop and see about stocking up on some new ones, and getting the kids making a few too.

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year. I couldn't enjoy it last year because I was full of morning sickness which lasted all day!! I shall be making up for it this year however.



Loz x

1 comment:

  1. I am so very jealous. You live where I grew up and am very pleased to see the tree still goes in the river. :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment !!! xx