Friday 21 January 2011

Jitterbug and jive workshop

Yesterday was the Jitterbug and Jive WW11 workshop at the Banbury Museum, which Ethan went to and absolutely had a ball!!
Sadly, because of prior arrangements I couldn't go with him, so very kindly another HE mum offered to take him.
I did give him my camera just in case he was able to snap a few pics off, but other than a nice one of the canal outside, he didn't manage to get any of the actual workshop.
A nice shot of the narrow boats on the canal.

Banbury Canal


All in all, he had a brilliant day, and after only a short lesson at home the pair of us managed to have a go at what he had learned, I was impressed at how well he remembered each move. Hopefully next time, I'll be able to tag along too.


Loz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment !!! xx