Thursday 14 April 2011

Just a quick catch up

We have been so busy with this and that, that I have neglected our blog for a while, but as promised, here are some lovely pictures of our day out in Cheltenham.


Law loved his go on the roundabout, although half way through he did decide he would prefer to go on the blue train instead, and the tears when it finished were pretty inevitable.


Dan found exactly what he had been hoping to find for ages, and Jo enjoyed relaxing in the sunshine, so all in all, it was a great day out!

Parking was extortionate though. :(





When we got home, the weather was still so nice we took the opportunity to take some bread to the ducks in town, and then come home for dinner in the garden, and a play!






Sometimes, it's the simple days which create the best memories. :)

Loz.



2 comments:

  1. Utterly irrelevant to home edcuation and not the least affair of mine into the bargain, but I suspect from clues in these pictures that you are a Wiccan or Paganist. Am I right about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....I just give off that kind of feel do I? Well. I'm neither in fact. Although I have nothing against either religion.
    You'll just have to keep guessing Simon...:P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment !!! xx